AcasaAcasa  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  CautareCautare  MembriMembri  GrupuriGrupuri  InregistrareInregistrare  ConectareConectare  

Distribuiţi | 

singles in Ballarat free online dating - I am soooo hot

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos 
AutorMesaj
Kalgoorl
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: singles in Ballarat free online dating - I am soooo hot   Lun Iul 25, 2011 10:52 pm

Shepparton-Mooroopna free online dating - Just need to take the edge off My name is Juliette VANWINKLE Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! Free Internet Dating singles in Mackay free online dating Townsville-Thuringowa online dating singles in Albany free online dating singles in Palmerston free online dating I am a fun loving person that like to have fun.I like going to the movie,pzrk,outsides events,and going to the clubs.I like dressy real nice and sexy at all times i have a nice fit body nice curves. I want a guy to hook up with from time to time without any drama. If u wanna know more about me then hit me up! I'm always willing to try new things. If you're looking for someone that is smart sexual outgoing and humorosu- I'm the girl for you! I am not looking for a relationship but if the right guy came along I wouldn't shy away from it. So if you think you're interested drop me a line or two if your interested contact me. J am a young college student looking to have some fun, some drinks and whatever happens after. I have brown hair and an athletic build. Believe me you won't be disappointed. Send me a message if you want to exchange pictures and maybe hookup. Looking for SAFE open minded fun, friends with benefits. I have pics, and will send them, if you have pics. Just don't want them online since this is an ad I am not so proud of. Please no one line replies, tell me about yourself and ask any questions you would like. I've been single for sometime so I'm not all that good w/ whatever you say to men. At this point someone nice, normal, TALL, outgoing, fun, smart, family guy, good looking, have all there teeth, and a gentlemen would be fine. I guess I'm just looking for a good old fashion guy. I'm not sure they still exist, but we'll see! I am looking just for a man to have no strings attached fun. I do not have a lot of spare time so I am looking for someone who understands it's about the quality of time and not how umch time you spend with someone. My ideal guy has an out going personality, funny, charming and a true gentleman in public, like to go to dinner or the movies before heading back to his place and a tigre behind closed doors.
Sus In jos

singles in Ballarat free online dating - I am soooo hot
Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
 :: Blaxy Girls :: BLAXY GIRLS-
Mergi direct la: